The Rally history starts all the way back to 1927! That was the year that the first Chevrolet Dealership in the Antelope Valley was established in a gasoline station on Sierra Highway in Lancaster. Over the years the Dealership saw steady growth and moved into a moderate sized Dealership on Sierra Highway in the 1930’s. In 1965 it moved to a large specially planned and built Dealership facility located on Avenue K at 10th Street West.
In 1969 the Chevrolet Dealership name changed to Rally and the direction of the Company refocused. The phrase, “Where Integrity Has Meaning” was created as the motto for the store. The goal of high standards and strong moral character would benefit both customers and employees alike.
The Company’s philosophy paid off and it continued to grow and attract top quality, long term staff members. The Company earned the reputation of the premier automobile Dealership by providing outstanding service to the residents of Antelope Valley and surrounding areas.
In 1991, Rally purchased Blumel-Martin Pontiac-Cadillac-GMC-Hyundai, Inc., changed the name to Rally Pontiac-Cadillac-GMC-Hyundai. In June 1991, both dealerships including a full service body shop, moved to the brand new facilities located in the Palmdale Auto Mall.
In 2006 Rally added additional state of the art facilities for the Hyundai franchise and a Quick Lube operation on an acquired adjacent parcel of land.
In 2011 Rally purchased two more franchises, KIA and Mitsubishi and moved them into its facilities in the Palmdale Auto Mall.
Enjoying over 80 years of history, Rally proudly serves its customers in the Antelope Valley with four modern facilities conveniently located adjacent to the 14 freeway in Palmdale.
“Where Integrity Has Meaning”